Starter update; rcompound tires.

I pulled the starter out of the car last night and will be putting a new one back in the car tonight. Dad and I will also be working on the idle screw to see if we can’t get the car to idle properly.

Over lunch I ran to SPS and mounted RComps to the stock wheels, thanks to Uncle Bud for the tires! I also picked up a cool 3” GForce harness to try and mount in the car to keep me planted!

Tomorrow Dad and I will be heading to Sam Platt’s to get some assistance in building the bulkhead to section off the fuel cell from the passenger compartment.

There’s still a lot of work to do before the race on Sunday, but I think with Dad’s help I’ll be able to get it all done!


comments powered by Disqus